Home » Other » Client Tools » PL\SQL DEVELOPER (oracle 10g R2, WIN XP-Home Edition)
PL\SQL DEVELOPER [message #345395] Wed, 03 September 2008 06:52 Go to next message
Nayab
Hi Friends
Is there any one who can help me.
I need Sql Developer 1.5 please is there anyone who can give link where i can download it axcept oracle site because it needs user and password which i have not.
Please help me as early as possible. Thank You
Bye
Re: PL\SQL DEVELOPER [message #345410 is a reply to message #345395] Wed, 03 September 2008 07:58 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Registration at Oracle Technology Network (OTN) is free, so - if you don't have access, register and you'll have it.

Also (as far as I can tell), Oracle software can be downloaded ONLY from the OTN site.

Furthermore, don't mix software product names. There is PL/SQL Developer (product of Allround Automations) and there is SQL Developer (product of Oracle). Your topic's title talks about one, while message suggests the other one. It is confusing, so - please, try to get focused next time when asking questions.

Moreover, place your topics into the most appropriate forum. Forms is NOT the right place to ask questions about SQL Developer.

Finally, in order to get familiar with certain rules that apply on our forum, please, read the OraFAQ Forum Guide.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 September 2008 08:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Unable to load a package content using toad
Next Topic: Problem with DBA Studio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:01:39 CDT 2024