Home » Other » Client Tools » Unable to load a package content using toad (TOAD 7.6.0.11)
Unable to load a package content using toad [message #345141] Tue, 02 September 2008 07:06 Go to next message
pointers
Hi,

I have a problem with toad tool. There is a package. I wanted to load the package specification and body into procedure editor.When ever I try to do the same by right click on package name and load in procedure editor it is showing the following error.

''IN' is not a valid integer value'

Please advice how to resolve this.

Regards,
Pointers.
Re: Unable to load a package content using toad [message #345143 is a reply to message #345141] Tue, 02 September 2008 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Go to Schema Browser and find the package you'd like to edit. In the right Schema Browser pane you'll see package code. Select All and copy/paste it into the Editor (manually).
Re: Unable to load a package content using toad [message #345149 is a reply to message #345141] Tue, 02 September 2008 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pointers
Yes Littlefoot..

I did the same. But Why is not the toad loading...?
Is the tool does not suppoer all the codes. I would like to know the reason.
The other problem is, the tool is getting closed by itself when ever some commands are run. How can we overcome these things.

Please advice.

Regards,
Pointers.
Re: Unable to load a package content using toad [message #345157 is a reply to message #345149] Tue, 02 September 2008 07:40 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Was the package valid? Regarding the message ("IN is not a valid integer value"), it appears that the package was invalid. I wouldn't know why it prevented Procedure Editor to successfully load package code; perhaps you should contact Quest software for this (as well as sudden application shutdown) problem.
Previous Topic: TOAD Automatically Closing Problem
Next Topic: PL\SQL DEVELOPER
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:09:59 CDT 2024