Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » oracle BPM
oracle BPM [message #669547] Fri, 27 April 2018 15:09 Go to next message
detasad
Can we do oracle BPM ,ADF , in APEX , what Is the relation
Re: oracle BPM [message #669551 is a reply to message #669547] Sat, 28 April 2018 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I presume that "Oracle BMP" is the Business process management (BPM) suite (i.e. a software product).

ADF is Oracle Application Development Framework, a (Java) tool one uses to develop programs.

Apex is Application Express, a web browser-based tool to develop applications using (PL/SQL), JavaScript, jQuery etc.

What is the relation among them? The first one is a program, another two are tools used to create programs (if that's what you are asking).
Re: oracle BPM [message #669675 is a reply to message #669551] Mon, 07 May 2018 05:59 Go to previous message
detasad
Thanks.

I have a BPM project , I checked that there are human task in BPM , which some times requires a UI from the sender to requester , can I use Apex for this .

I used Apex earlier and I have a workspace , however when I am trying to create a database application , I am unable to develop a schema and default form to enter dta
Previous Topic: About export and Import in other Aplication ( <> schema )
Next Topic: Apex 5.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:56:09 CDT 2024