Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » Oracle SOA fabric runtime (for EDN) dependencies for Java client (SOA Suite, 11.1.1.7.0, Win7)
icon5.gif  Oracle SOA fabric runtime (for EDN) dependencies for Java client [message #607495] Fri, 07 February 2014 05:51
praveenkumarj85
Hi,

I've followed the article - http://biemond.blogspot.com/2011/06/publish-to-edn-from-java-osb-with-jms.html to post an event to EDN (Oracle 11g SOA Suite).. It works perfectly!
But the Java client (Eclipse project) has dependency on following list of jars -

SOAMiddleware/jdeveloper/soa/modules/oracle.soa.fabric_11.1.1./fabric-runtime.jar
SOAMiddleware/jdeveloper/soa/modules/oracle.soa.fabric_11.1.1./soa-infra-mgmt.jar
SOAMiddleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.fabriccommon_11.1.1/fabric-common.jar

SOAMiddleware/modules/javax.jms_11.1.1.jar
SOAMiddleware/modules/javax.transaction_1.0.0.0_1.jar

SOAMiddleware/oralce_common/modules/oracle.jrf_11.1.1/jrf-api.jar
SOAMiddleware/oralce_common/modules/oracle.jrf_11.1.1/jrf.jar

SOAMiddleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar

and XML parser jars.

I'm writing a piece of code which runs in another FMW server which would post events to EDN. Assuming my FMW server and SOA server runs on two different domains/cluster, how the above dependencies will found on a non-soa FMW server.

The problem is having all these dependencies in an Non-SOA middleware. Also the jar files fabric-runtime.jar and soa-infra-mgmt.jar are from JDeveloper, not sure how these would be found in the ship-home/production. Is there a way to post events to EDN without these dependencies?

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 February 2014 08:08]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Foreign Language data extraction in ODI
Next Topic: SDP-25108: One or more addresses from Access Point {0} is already registered by another application.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:07:29 CDT 2024