Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » How to Delete Localized Templates in XML Publisher Responsibility
How to Delete Localized Templates in XML Publisher Responsibility [message #341967] Wed, 20 August 2008 23:05 Go to next message
aryanna

Hi,

I Have attached Localized Templates to one of standard program

Subledger Accounting Program Report - Sub Template

1. How do i delete that localized template because delete icon in disable?

2. How i want to update the standard program layout because the update icon is disable?

is there any profile option to set to make it enable?

Regards,
Aryanna
Re: How to Delete Localized Templates in XML Publisher Responsibility [message #342434 is a reply to message #341967] Fri, 22 August 2008 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

i use to create new template using cut and copy and save it with replace command. Only one condition once again we have to insert field, total, grouping etc. It is almost doing the fresh creation only. let me also wait for the some one's reply to your topic
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: How to Delete Localized Templates in XML Publisher Responsibility [message #342565 is a reply to message #341967] Fri, 22 August 2008 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
"Subledger Accounting Program Report - Sub Template" is a seeded template.
You can only add localized templates to it.
But you can't delete/update them.

You can create a new custom template and use it for the concurrent program.

By
Vamsi
Re: How to Delete Localized Templates in XML Publisher Responsibility [message #589086 is a reply to message #342565] Tue, 02 July 2013 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jagadekar
Hi all,
"Subledger Accounting Program Report - Sub Template" is a seeded template.

So Update and Delete are not possible.

In the same way i want to disable for my custom report also. can anyone know this?

Thanks & Regards,
Jagadekar
Re: How to Delete Localized Templates in XML Publisher Responsibility [message #668263 is a reply to message #341967] Thu, 15 February 2018 04:50 Go to previous message
lotsman
Interesting topic, thank you. Really useful answers
Previous Topic: problem with desktop publisher BI
Next Topic: Oracle discoverer admin 10g for windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:03:32 CDT 2024